Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Amethi, invites applications from the Indian citizens for the admission in 4-year B.Tech. programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2017 - 18.
- Petroleum Engineering (Seats - 60)
- Chemical Engineering (Seats - 60)
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) - 2017 Rank List*. The candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PH) in class 12th or equivalent.
*RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
|Examination (Paper 1st & 2nd)||May 21, 2017 (Sun)|
|Results of JEE (Advance)||June 11, 2017 (Sun)|
Important Dates for B. Tech. Admission at RGIPT
|Start date for online submission of application||May 15, 2017 (Mon)|
|Last date for online submission of application||July 9, 2017 (Sun)|
|Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates**||July 11, 2017 (Tues)|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-) from candidates in first provisional list||July 15, 2017 (Sat)|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**||July 16, 2017 (Sun)|
|Payment of remaining amount (General/OBC: Rs. 1,00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) of Admission Fees by selected candidates in the first list||July 21, 2017 (Fri), |
up to 4:00 PM
|Registration at RGIPT, Amethi||July 30, 2017 (Sun)|
|Academic session starts||July 31, 2017 (Mon)|
|**If required subsequent lists will be published on RGIPT website|
Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC
Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH
|Sl No.||Categories||Fee (Rs.)|
* Admission Fees include Registration fee (General/OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-). Selected candidates must submit remaining amount (e.g. General/OBC: Rs.
1, 00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) online towards Admission Fees.
|Sl No.||Categories||Fee (Rs.)|
For more detail about Fee Breakup [Click Here]
Reservation policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable. The certificate for SC/ST/ OBC(NCL)/PH must be submitted in the specified format. The formats can be downloaded from the following links:
- IIT JEE (Advanced) Admit Card, self-attested copy with original
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets copies with original
- Aadhaar Card, self-attested copy with original
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category copies with original
- In respect of OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form. [CLICK HERE]
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with original.
- Four passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
Admission form should be submitted online before the last date as specified under “Important Dates”.
Note: Applicant will able to fill the application form after 24hrs of successfully submission of Application Fee
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More,
Post: Harbanshganj, Jais,
Amethi - 229304, Uttar Pradesh
For Technical Support – 0522-4150500
For Academic Related Query – +91-8004933842
Timings: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(On all working days- Monday to Friday)