M.Tech. Admission 2013
RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY (RGIPT)
(Institute of National Importance established under the Act of Parliament)
Rae Bareli (U.P.), India-229316, Phone No.- +91 535 2704244
Admission Notice - 2013
The institute invites application for admission in a 2-year M. Tech. programme in Chemical Engineering for the session commencing from December 2013 (Academic Session 2013-14).
B.Tech/B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a valid GATE score.
Shortlisted candidates based on their GATE scores and other academic credentials will be called for an interview. Final selection list will be made based on the performance in interview, GATE score and previous academic performances aggregately.
- Start date for online submission of application: September 23, 2013 (Monday)
- Last date for online submission of application: October 31, 2013 (Thursday)
- Last date for receipt of application by post: November 04, 2013
- Declaration of list of candidates called for test/ interview: November 10, 2013
- Date of written test and interview: November 25, 2013
- Declaration of result: November 29, 2013
- Acceptance of admission and submission of fee by demand draft: December 16, 2013
- Date of registration: December 28, 2013
- Classes commence: December 30, 2013
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Rs.400/-(Four hundred only) for GEN and OBC
Rs.200/-(Two hundred only) for SC, ST and PH
Payment of the application fee can be made through demand draft ( in favour of “Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology” payable at Rae Bareli). Demand draft should be received at our office on or before November 4, 2013 (along with other enclosures)
Reservation policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable.
GATE qualified students who are admitted to the M.Tech program will receive a monthly assistantship of Rs. 8000/- for four semesters only.
- Demand Draft for the application fee (please write name on the backside of the demand draft).
- Admit card and GATE score card copies, self-attested
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets.
- Copies of the first, second, third and fourth year’s mark sheets & graduation degree.
- Work experience certificate (If any)
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category.
- In respect of OBC category, attach a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form. [CLICK HERE]
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category.
- One passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
How to Apply
Admission forms can be filled up online (click here). The print out of online application duly signed along with demand draft and necessary enclosures should reach at the following address by the last date as specified under “important dates”. Please mark the envelope “Application form for M. Tech.
The Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316, India
Ph: 0535-2704258, 2704244